top of page

Men's Prayer Breakfast Group

Public·22 members

[LIVESTREAM] Venezia vs. Südtirol live streaming 16 December 2023

12 hours ago — You can watch Venezia - Sudtirol live coverage and video highlights if you are registered member of 1xBet, the leading online betting company ...

Venezia vs Sudtirol Prediction & Betting Tips (16 December) 12 hours ago — You can watch Venezia - Sudtirol live coverage and video highlights if you are registered member of 1xBet, the leading online betting company ... Venezia vs Sudtirol Live Stream & Results 16/12/2023 13: 4 hours ago — Learn How to Watch Venezia vs Sudtirol Football Live Stream Online on 16 December 2023 13:00, See Match Results and Teams H2H Stats at ... Looking back over the past 2 matches, we have seen Venezia win one time and Sudtirol win one time and there has been an average of 2 goals scored. Predicted LineupsVenezia (predicted lineup): Bruno Bertinato, Antonio Candela, Marin Sverko, Marco Modolo, Francesco Zampano, Mato Jajalo, Gianluca Busio, Tanner Tessmann, Mikael Egill Ellertsson, Christian Gytkjær, Nicholas Pierini. Sudtirol (predicted lineup): Giacomo Poluzzi, Andrea Giorgini, Luca Ghiringhelli, Cristian Shiba, Simone Davi, Gabriel Lunetta, Fabian Tait, Daouda Peeters, Daniele Casiraghi, Silvio Merkaj, Nicola Rauti. Serie B Jan 2008:00 AMFC Sudtirol BolzanoBrescia CalcioNotify me when I can watch it. Serie B Jan 2708:00 AMCosenza CalcioFC Sudtirol BolzanoNotify me when I can watch it. Serie B Feb 0410:15 AMFC Sudtirol BolzanoAscoli Calcio 1898Notify me when I can watch it. Serie B Feb 1008:00 AMVenezia FCFC Sudtirol BolzanoNotify me when I can watch it. Serie B Feb 1710:15 AMFC Sudtirol BolzanoUS CatanzaroNotify me when I can watch it. Serie B Feb 2408:00 AMSSC BariFC Sudtirol BolzanoNotify me when I can watch it. Venezia vs Sudtirol Prediction Venezia To Win @ 1. 70 Bet Now Gamble responsibly 18+. All odds are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change. To use the Bookmaker Live Streaming services you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Geo-restrictions apply. Published 23:49, 14 December 2023 Venezia vs Sudtirol Odds Bookies favourites Venezia are regarded as the likeliest winners for this Serie B game and the 1. FC Sudtirol Bolzano live stream & on TV | ScheduleSports Soccer FC Sudtirol Bolzano This guide shows where to watch FC Sudtirol Bolzano live – including livestreams happening right now, where to stream upcoming events and when FC Sudtirol Bolzano will be available to watch on TV. You can also find out if there are options to watch FC Sudtirol Bolzano online for free. Live & upcoming events Serie B (Match day 17)Dec 1608:00 AM FC Sudtirol Bolzano @ Venezia FC Watch soon Serie B Dec 2310:15 AMReggiana 1919FC Sudtirol BolzanoNotify me when I can watch it. Serie B Dec 2609:00 AMFC Sudtirol BolzanoCalcio Lecco 1912Notify me when I can watch it. Serie B Jan 1308:00 AMFeralpisaloFC Sudtirol BolzanoNotify me when I can watch it. Watch Venezia Live Stream | DAZN IT Watch Venezia live & on-demand on DAZN IT, in HD and on any device. Sign up today Venezia v SüdtirolSerie BKT · Venezia v LeccoSerie BKT · FeralpiSalò v ... 70 about them triumphing means a 59% chance of winning based on their current betting odds. Sudtirol are regarded as a long shot to win and you can currently back them at 5. 50. A low-scoring game will be anticipated by many and Under 2. 5 Goals currently has the shortest odds. Both Teams to Score betting is always popular and the No option on the BTTS market is available at 1. 57. You can back Venezia at 1. 25 on the Draw No Bet market, with money back if the game is a draw. Venezia vs Sudtirol Live Stream 9 hours ago — Live Stream Venezia vs Sudtirol https://maxplay.mplivesports.com/watch~Venezia+vs+Sudtirol~Soccer+Live+Serie+B+ITALY+2023 Venezia Soccer vs ... 70 represents an attractive bet on the Full-Time Result market. If you think Venezia will win and keep a clean sheet, you can back them to win + Both Teams to Score No at a bigger price than the Full-Time Result selection. Last Matches & H2HVenezia approach this fixture after losing 1-0 in the Serie B against Cremonese at Stadio Giovanni Zini. Sudtirol had five shots on target in their last game, losing to Bari 2-1 at Stadio San Nicola. This was a Serie B match, with Kevin Mathieu Vinetot on the scoresheet. The last meeting between Venezia and Sudtirol took place at Stadio Pierluigi Penzo, with Sudtirol winning the game by a 1-0 scoreline. Venezia vs Sudtirol Prediction, Lineups & OddsOur betting prediction is that there will be a home win when Venezia face Sudtirol. You can currently get 1. 70 about this happening which looks a great price. Expert Analysis We’re keen to follow the latest form and understand any patterns that emerge. The same applies to injuries that could affect key players. Combined with the best stats, there is plenty of information to make a verdict. Key Venezia vs Sudtirol stats: Venezia have won 8 of their past 10 home matchesVenezia have won 4 consecutive home matchesVenezia have scored 2 or more goals in 7 of their past 10 home matchesSudtirol have failed to win any of their last 6 matchesSudtirol have lost 6 of their past 10 away matchesSudtirol have conceded 2 or more goals in 6 of their last 10 away matches For this Serie B game, our tip is the home team to win and we think that the 1. Venezia v Sudtirol LIVE 16. 12. 2023 | Football 12. 2023 live, livescore, Venezia latest results, news, information, Venezia v Sudtirol H2H statistics! Flashscore football coverage includes football scores ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page